1. Hair at Home reserves the right to refuse services due to health conditions or unsafe working conditions.
2. Hair at Home may refuse a service that in the stylists’ opinion is not in the best interest of the client such as recolouring severely damaged hair.
3. Hair at Home reserves the right to bill clients a Travel Fee for services when the client is not in attendace, or the service cannot be performed for any reason including but not limited to those listed above.
4. A 50% deposit is required when booking any wedding, weekend or out of hours service. Should you no longer require our services, it is solely up to the discretion of Hair at Home as to any Amount refundable.
5. Although a best effort will be made to keep any appointment, actual appointment times may vary slightly due to unforseen circumstances such as traffic.
6. Hair at Home reserves the right to cancel or postpone any service due to serious illness or misadventure of a stylist. Hair at Home will always endeavour to make alternative arrangements wherever possible.
7. A 20% surcharge may apply to services requested on Sundays, Public Holidays, and before 8am and after 6pm on any other day.
8. Any prices quoted via telephone or e-mail should be treated as estimates until we see your hair and discuss the work to be performed.